This 6 week course is an excellent opportunity for those of you seeking to learn the real art of makeup!
‘Become your own Make-up Artist!’
Would you like to learn…?
- The basics and fundamentals of Make-Up
- The application of foundation
- How to enhance your natural features
- Make up for different skin tones/colours
- Choosing suitable eye shadows/smokey eye make up/lip colours for your own style?
This course is designed for those who would like to learn how to apply their own make up, focusing on how to apply make-up to suit your skin colouring and choosing the correct products suitable for your age group.
• Skin Analysis, Use of skincare & products
• Use of Make-Up brushes
• Application of foundation
• Light day Make Up/Natural Make Up/Bridal Make Up.
• Colour coordination & face shapes
• Smokey eye makeup/Evening makeup
• Contouring & Highlighting.
• Trend make-up, Red lip & liquid liner application
• False Lash application: strip & individual.
• Special Occasion make up
• Catwalk Make-Up/High Fashion Make Up from the latest fashion magazines.
• Mature Make Up.
• Professional Photo Shoot of your favourite Make Up creation.
Your final week will involve a very exciting Professional Photo Shoot with the award winning Photographer, Suzy Mc Canny. After completing so many make up looks throughout your make up course you choose your favourite design & recreate the look. Suzy will capture your fabulous work, and then you will also receive your very own Professional Portfolio Image to take home with you!
• Course material notes throughout the 6 weeks
• All skincare products & make up will be supplied
• You get to work with top quality Make-Up
• You will work with an award winning photographer
• You get an A4 Professional Portfolio Image of your own work to take home with you.
6 x Wednesday evening classes, 7pm-9/9.30pm
The makeup course costs is €250 which includes a photo shoot by an award winning Photographer. A deposit of €100 is required to secure your place on the makeup course. The remainder can be paid on the first night of your course. (You will need to bring your own make up brushes but if you don’t have such, I can order you a professional set from recommeded brands)
After completing the MakeUp course you may want to pursue a career in MakeUp. This opportunity could lead you into working with photographer’s, catwalk & beauty industries, freelancing, stage & theatre productions, TV & Film industries, cosmetic company’s worldwide or designing MakeUp Artist courses.
If you have any questions, or would like to take part in a class please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For more information email [email protected] or call Sharon on 086 199 0418.